Guide Travel Pack 65L
Abrasion Resistant Material
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
With a wide door, this bag allows you to access your belongings with ease.
A great spot to stash wet items separately.
- Access main compartment through top opening or back panel in order to access contents without putting straps in dirt or snow
- Unisex torso suspension adjusts and secures through Easy Adjust™ hook and loop closure (15 – 21 inches)
- Ultra-durable weatherproof Tarpaulin for complete internal and external wipeability
- Reversed water and dirt resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers have PU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Front vertical zip compartment contains dirty/wet items and separates gear from main compartment
- Hydration bladder pocket with hanging loop and external tube pass-through
- External compression straps, daisy chains and tool loop provides quick access to equipment
- Reinforced tool pockets and stretch pockets on sides of pack
- Weather and dirt resistant foam-molded back panel, backpack straps and hip belt provide ergonomic fit that resists dirt
- Adjustable hip belt, with zip pocket for snacks, features strap keepers
- Emergency safety whistle and reflective hits for low lightPVC-free
- CAPACITY: 4270 cu in | 70 L (65 L Pack +5 L Front Pocket)
- DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 31 x 12.5 in | 37 x 79 x 32 cm
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 oz | 2.13 kg
- TORSO SIZE: 15 -21 in | 38 - 53 cm
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
- WARRANTY:No Matter What™