Guide Travel Pack 65L
The Guide Travel Pack 65L was fueled by the curiosity of the most seasoned adventurers and designed to go further, last longer and deliver more. Built with durable weatherproof materials, this pack is ready to take on the elements of every travel map. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
Abrasion Resistant Material
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
With a wide door, this bag allows you to access your belongings with ease.
A great spot to stash wet items separately.
- Access main compartment through top opening or back panel in order to access contents without putting straps in dirt or snow
- Unisex torso suspension adjusts and secures through Easy Adjust™ hook and loop closure (15 – 21 inches)
- Ultra-durable weatherproof Tarpaulin for complete internal and external wipeability
- Reversed water and dirt resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers have PU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Front vertical zip compartment contains dirty/wet items and separates gear from main compartment
- Hydration bladder pocket with hanging loop and external tube pass-through
- External compression straps, daisy chains and tool loop provides quick access to equipment
- Reinforced tool pockets and stretch pockets on sides of pack
- Weather and dirt resistant foam-molded back panel, backpack straps and hip belt provide ergonomic fit that resists dirt
- Adjustable hip belt, with zip pocket for snacks, features strap keepers
- Emergency safety whistle and reflective hits for low lightPVC-free
- CAPACITY: 4270 cu in | 70 L (65 L Pack +5 L Front Pocket)
- DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 31 x 12.5 in | 37 x 79 x 32 cm
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 oz | 2.13 kg
- TORSO SIZE: 15 -21 in | 38 - 53 cm
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
- WARRANTY:No Matter What™