Caldera™ Convertible International Carry On
- 100% recycled Cordura® poly makes you feel good about your carbon footprint while providing extreme abrasion, tear, and water resistance.
- PU coated water resistant zippers are reflective and easy for even gloved hands to open.
- Reflective counter pulls for nighttime visibility.
- Grab and go handles make it easy to latch on, while tuck-away side straps and durable aluminum hardware reinforce the bag.
- Zip-away backpack straps and zip-off daypack for multiple carry options.
- Secure multiple zippers with a single lock using central gathering points.
- A large front compartment with mesh zippered pocket keeps important items away from the main compartment where they are easy to access.
- Toss last minute items in the quick access front zipper compartment.
- Organize easily with a Pack-It™ compatible main compartment.
- Secure valuable contents with sliding internal mesh compression panels.
- Expansion zipper around the main compartment lets you expand capacity as you travel.
- Built-in NFC chip and ID tag window for enhanced vacationing including lost and found tracking.
Abrasion Resistant Material
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
Use expansion zipper for more space when needed
Practicing sustainable design and responsible manufacturing. Putting human rights above the bottom line. Protecting the natural places we love.
- MAIN DIMENSIONS: 12.5 x 21.75 x 8.5 in | 35 x 55 x 21.5 cm
- DAYPACK DIMENSIONS: 7.5 x 11.75 x 5 in | 9 x 30 x 13 cm
- COMBINED DIMENSIONS: 20 x 33.50 x 13.5 in | 44 x 85 x 34.5 cm
- MAIN CAPACITY: 2260 cu in | 37 L
- DAYPACK CAPACITY: 1160 cu in | 19 L
- COMBINED CAPACITY: 3,420 cu in | 56 L
- MAIN WEIGHT: 4 lbs 15 oz | 2.26 kg
- DAYPACK WEIGHT: 1 lb 3 oz | 0.54 kg
- COMBINED WEIGHT: 6.02 oz | 2.80 kg
- MATERIAL: 600D CORDURA® ECO Ripstop 100% Recycled, 1200D CORDURA® ECO 100% Recycled Polyester