Borderless Convertible Carry-On
Gear inspired by and designed for National Geographic Explorers.
- Ultra-durable weatherproof Tarpaulin for complete internal and external wipeability
- Reversed water and dirt resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers have PU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Front vertical zip compartment contains dirty/wet items and separates gear from main compartment
- Emergency safety whistle and reflective hits for low light
- Zip-away backpack straps deploy out of back panel for hands-free mobility
- Weather and dirt resistant foam-molded back panel and backpack straps provide ergonomic fit that resists dirt
- Top quick stash pocket for 3-1-1 toiletries
- Internal TPU mesh packing pockets for easy ID
- Internal compression straps keep contents from shifting
- Compression straps, daisy chain and D-ring for gear attachment
- Multiple grab handles and mesh ID luggage tag window, for quick grab right off the luggage carousel
- Handle tray protects handle system, while corner bumpers and wheel housing protect bag against rough handling Treaded off-road wheels for multi-terrain maneuverability
A great spot to stash wet items separately.
Stay agile by converting to a backpack to maximize versatility on any adventure.
Internal Compression Straps
Keep the inside of your bag organized but holding all your items secure.
- CAPACITY: 2440 cu in | 40 L
- DIMENSIONS: 14 x 22 x 8.75 in | 35.5 x 56 x 22 cm
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs 3 oz | 3.26 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
- WARRANTY:No Matter What™