Migrate Wheeled Duffel 110L
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean off the water repellent 900D heavy-duty TPU main material with a quick hose off
- Protect what you’ve packed inside via the seamless bottom bathtub construction which prevents water from puddles from entering the duffel
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Roll your heavy contents with minimal effort using the burly treaded wheels that conquer off-road expeditions and are protected by tough wheel housing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily using the loop zippers (great when wearing gloves)
- When you need to secure your bag closed for airline check-in, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to prevent any catching or snagging
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling
Textile supply chain process ensures fabric is safe for the environment, workers and end customers.
With a wide door, this bag allows you to access your belongings with ease.
Converts To A Backpack
For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free
- CAPACITY: 6650 cu in | 109 L
- EXPANDED CAPACITY: 6955 cu in | 114 L
- DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 30 x 13 in | 37 x 76 x 33 cm
- EXPANDED DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 37.75 x 13 in | 37 x 96 x 33 cm
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 0 oz | 2.27 kg
- MATERIAL: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
- Warranty:No Matter What
PERFECT HARMONY BETWEEN SUSTAINABILITY AND DURABILITY
THERE'S JUNK IN THIS BAG:
MADE FROM RECYCLED WINDSHIELDS
Eagle Creek luggage is already backed by our No Matter What Warranty, so you know our luggage stays out of land fills, but now we are going one step further and making our luggage with recycled windshields from the landfills of Asia
RESPONSIBLE & SUSTAINABLE
MANUFACTURING: BLUESIGN APPROVED
We are proud to partner with bluesign, a system of standards designed to reduce the textile industry’s impact on people and the environment. Bluesign standards demand responsible supply chain management and environmentally friendly production.
TRACKING OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
We take extra effort to ensure our products are made with responsibly sourced materials. We track all materials all the way back to their origin to ensure materials are made with the best sustainable practices and from factories that support human rights.