Yonder Rolling Trunk 32
Gear inspired by and designed for National Geographic Explorers.
Abrasion Resistant Material
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
A great spot to stash wet items separately.
Internal Compression Straps
Keep the inside of your bag organized but holding all your items secure.
- Ultra-durable weatherproof Tarpaulin for complete internal and external wipeability
- Reversed water and dirt resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers have PU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Front vertical zip compartment contains dirty/wet items and separates gear from main compartment
- Compression straps, daisy chain and D-ring for gear attachment
- Multiple grab handles and mesh ID luggage tag window, for quick grab right off the luggage carousel
- Reversed water and dirt resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers have TPU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Split frame opening gives access to TPU mesh packing compartments
- Sizable top stash pocket for quick grab items
- Compression straps, D-rings and daisy chain for quick access to equipment
- Corner guards, piping bumpers, and heavy-duty wheel housing protects bag against rough handling
- Kick plate, runner rails, and handle tray protects bag Treaded off-road wheels for multi-terrain maneuverability
- Reflective hits for low light
- CAPACITY: 6345 cu in | 104 L
- DIMENSIONS: 16.75 x 32 x 12.5 in | 42.5 x 81.5 x 32 cm
- WEIGHT: 11 lbs 12 oz | 5.34 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
- WARRANTY:No Matter What™