San Diego, Ca. (October 24, 2018)– After kicking ass and taking names with the original Cargo Hauler Duffel series, Eagle Creek holds their place atop the Duffel category with a complete redesign of functionality and sustainability for the Cargo Haulers.
Maintaining simplicity of design balanced with organization and carryability, lightweight balanced with extreme durability, the new Cargo Haulers are a study in duffel perfection. Using new PVC-Free TPU fabrics, the new Cargo Haulers leverage VF’s incredible supply chain, using bluesign® approved fabrics and sustainable manufacturing processes throughout.
The new Cargo Hauler Duffels incorporate upgrades brought over from the Cargo Hauler Special Edition, amplifying their level of organization to high above any other duffel on the market. The backpack straps are now zip-away so they can be stored for protection during bag check-in, but also sport a handy snap that secures the straps into one tote carry handle. New U-shaped lid offers easy access to the main compartment, and there’s a brand-spankin’ new removable mesh divider to separate what’s inside. Additionally, new exterior compression straps keep stuff compressed and providing even more attachment points. But wait, there’s more! One of the end pockets also now features a zippered security pocket for small valuables. All your wants, needs and questions, answered.
Lightweight, yet stronger and way more organized than any duffel in its category, the new Cargo Hauler Duffels combine ease of use with maximum versatility, longevity and love, maintaining their position as the Kings of Adventure.
All Cargo Hauler Duffels are proudly backed by Eagle Creek’s legendary No Matter What™ Warranty,
Cargo Hauler Duffels are available in 3 solid colors: Jet Black, Arctic Blue, and Earth Red
The new Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffels are available at retail 7/1/19.
Cargo Hauler Duffel highlights include:
· Extra durable TPU fabric provides maximum abrasion and water resistance
· Zip-away backpack straps stow in front zip pocket, providing protection during baggage check in
· #10 lockable zippers and Central Lock Point to secure bag closed with a lock
· Storm flap on main and end compartment shield zippers from rain
· Detachable interior mesh divider separates contents and provides organization
· Interior zip pocket in end compartment with weather resistant zipper
· Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
· Zippered end compartments for gear organization
· U-shaped top lid with reflective finger loop zipper pulls for easy access into main compartment while wearing gloves
· Heavy-duty daisy-chain lash points for attaching bag to roof rack
· Compression straps condense contents and provide gear attachment
· Haul handles and backpack straps for versatile carry
· bluesign® approved 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill bottom fabric and 150 Poly Internal lining
Cargo Hauler Duffel 40L (EC0A48XW) MSRP $99
Capacity: 2595 cu in / 42.5 L; Weight: 1 lb, 13 oz; Size 22 x 9 x 12.5 in
Cargo Hauler Duffel 60L (EC0A48XX) MSRP $109
Capacity: 3845 cu in / 3 L; Weight: 2 lb, 3 oz; Size 26.75 x 10.25 x 13.5 in
Cargo Hauler Duffel 90L (EC0A48XY) MSRP $119
Capacity: 5495 cu in / 90 L; Weight: 2 lbs, 10 oz; Size 28.75 x 12.5 x 14.5 in
· Packs into end zippered compartment for storage
Cargo Hauler Wheeled Duffel 110L (EC0A48XZ) MSRP $179
Capacity: 6590 cu in / 108 L; Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz; Size 30.25 x 13.5 x 15 in
Cargo Hauler Wheeled Duffel 130L (EC0A48Y1) MSRP $189
Capacity: 7870 cu in / 129 L; Weight: 4 lbs, 7 oz; Size 34 x 13.75 x 15 in
· Oversized treaded wheels for easy rolling over dirt and grime
· Pull handle constructed of strong oversized webbing
· Wheel housing protects wheels
ABOUT EAGLE CREEK
An invitation outside informs all Eagle Creek product designs, innovations and services. From versatile organizers that make travelling seamless to our durable duffels that keep the journey going, our gear and accessories make exploring the unknown possible, effortless and enriching. Eagle Creek. Find your unknown