Video: Travel Tips - Packing a Personal Item
Travel Tips: Packing a Personal Item
Jessica Dodson, Eagle Creek’s Travel Lover and Packing Expert, reminds you how and what to pack in your personal item.
Headed across the country or over the pond? If you’ve hopped on a plane before, none of these “must-haves” are mind-boggling, but they are essential! From entertainment musts, to handy tools for restful sleep, check out the video for the 8 essential items you don't want to forget in your personal item.
- Don't forget your sleep stuff – If you’re not comfortable, you won’t arrive looking well-rested and ready to take on the city.
- Dress in layers! – Planes are always too hot or too cold, so be prepared with jackets and socks.
- Entertainment - sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride
- Don't get "hangry" - bring back-up snacks!
- Post-flight goodies - you're not alone, most people feel need to freshen-up after long flights ;)
- It’s dry in the sky! (Who knew?) – Bring your chapstick, lotions, and refillable water bottle.
- Backpack-it-up! - packing organizers offer efficiency (and ultimately more space)
What more are you waiting for? Watch the entire video!
Backpacks: Afar Backpack *
Unfortuantely, our Afar Backpack is no longer available through Eagle Creek but our Wayfinder Backpack 30L is just as amazing!
Sleep & Comfort:
Related Links (from Eagle Creek Blog):
By Jessica Dodson on June 14, 2019
Jessica was in-house with Eagle Creek for more than 9 years and loves sharing her passion for travel with others. She’s been all over Europe, to Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Kenya, Russia, Argentina, Uruguay and so many more places. She is a legit world travel and loves connecting with people and places through authentic experiences. You’ll see Jessica hosting Eagle Creek’s packing and product videos… and she remains a close friend of the brand. If you want to give her a follow on Instagram (@jdodsonian), she’ll be hiking the Camino del Santiago and living her best life in Europe and South America in the very near future.