September 11th, 2017
Video: How and What To Pack For Ecuador
Jessica Dodson, Eagle Creek Travel Lover and Packing Expert, shows you how and what to pack for Ecuador.
And not only what to pack… but also how to keep everything organized and how to not pack too much! That’s right, she fits everything into her carry-on and personal item.
So what are you waiting for? See what she packs for 16 days in one carry-on 4-wheel suitcase.
Jessica’s Take-Away Packing Tips:
- Think through the activities you’ll be doing on your trip and then make a packing list – believe me, it’s a huge time-saver!
- Don’t forget the little things, aka your travel accessories—a travel pillow, ear plugs, an eye mask, money belt, travel locks, etc. There are the things you’ll need on the plane as well as on your person while out and about.
- Bring your prescription scripts with you, just in case you need a refill… or in case airport security questions you.
- Set aside the things you’ll want for the plane, before you begin to pack your main luggage.
- Pack with Pack-It in order to compress your items and know exactly where everything is!
Product Featured in Video
Travel Accessories: Money Belts,
Related links (from Eagle Creek blog):
Sign Up & Receive
Free 2-Day Shipping
on Your First Order