DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND CHOCK-FULL OF NEW FEATURES, THE EAGLE CREEK OUTDOOR GEAR SERIES IS AN ADVENTURE TRAVELER’S DREAM.
For adventure travelers, durability is key. You want to spend your trip more focused on the adventurous journey than fixing a bag that can’t handle weight of your gear or the elements. Though protecting your gear is of paramount importance, it’s the last thing you want to worry about on a trek.
Enter the ultimate durability of the Outdoor Gear Series. Although lightweight, these packs do not compromise quality or durability. Thanks to the new Exo-Skeleton technology, along with the tried and true strategic reinforcement of wear points, these bags are strong and highly resistant to abrasions.
Moreover, this line is filled with versatile bags that are secure and built with organization in mind. Get to know this newly revamped line, and the practical features that make it a new favorite for rugged adventures.
The Outdoor Gear Series Lineup
Whatever your journey, there is a bag in the Outdoor Gear Series to fit your needs. These five signature styles make up this versatile new series:
- Load Warrior™: If you’ve got rugged travel with lots of activities on the books, pack up a bag from this collection, which includes the carry-on friendly Load Warrior™ 20 and Load Warrior™ 22, along with the ultimate gear holding Load Warrior™ 26.
- Gear Warrior™: Though built to fit everything, the Gear Warrior™ 29 and Gear Warrior™ 32 remain ultra lightweight and easy to carry.
- Load Hauler Expandable: This duffel bag is built to grow with your load, thanks to its zippered 360-degree bottom that expands for more carry capacity.
- Doubleback™ 22: It’s hard to find a pack more versatile than this one, it’s wheeled convertible backpack with a removable daypack.
- XTA Backpack: Meant for the items you want to keep closest, this backpack will keep you safe through rugged treks and city hazards alike with All Ways Secure™ safety technology.
No matter which bag you pick, the entire lineup features the built-in durability of Exo-Skeleton technology, which gives it maximum abrasion resistance and protection at wear points. Each bag features water-repellant geo ripstop and Helix™ fabrics with bartack reinforcement.
In addition to these durability features, the Load Warrior™ and Gear Warrior™ series include reinforced hypalon material blocking, bumper protection, oversized treaded wheels with protective wheel housing, and durable kick plates.
The Load Hauler Expandable can be worn as a backpack, a duffel bag, or hauled by multiple grab handles. As the ultimate convertible pack, the DoubleBack™ 22 has backpack straps, can be pulled as a roll-aboard, and even has a modular backpack that can be zipped off for day trips or easy-access carry ons. Carry the XTA backpack by its shoulder straps, or stack it securely on wheeled luggage by its back slip panel.
The XTA Backpack is All Ways Secure™, which includes two-way lockable zippers on main compartments, a Digital Safe-Zone with a padded sleeve for a 15-inch laptop and electronics pouch, and a sternum strap buckle with integrated safety whistle.
You want to spend your trip enjoying the adventure, not sifting and repacking every morning. We’ve got you covered, as these bags are built with organization in mind. Load Warrior™ and Gear Warrior™ bags have a Stowable Equipment Keeper™ to hold gear at the top of the bag, a large internal organizational packet, and a top pocket for quick grab items. The Load Hauler Expandable will have you TSA ready with a 3-1-1 pocket, and a large lower pocket to sort items. The DoubleBack™ 22 holds an interior hanging mesh pocket, front slip pocket, and two side mesh pockets for quick-stash items. Just as prepared for a business trip as it is for a trek, the XTA Backpack has side pockets, a document slip pocket, pen slot, fob, and zippered pocket for ultimate organization. To maximize the organization of these bags, fill them with tubes, cubes, and folders from the Pack-It™ system.
Falling in love with the Outdoor Gear Series already? This love is meant to last, as every bag is backed by No Matter What™ Warranty!