July 1st, 2013
Redesigned ORV Trunks: Rolling Duffels and Gear Bags
A deep understanding of the needs of the expeditionary adventure traveler leads to durable, indestructible and versatile gear. A focus on construction and materials, as well as weather protection and security are built into every bag.
San Diego, Ca. (July 1, 2013) – Eagle Creek adds to their arsenal of pinnacle travel bags with highly weather-resistant, fully-featured ORV Trunks. Building on the popularity of the original, the next generation ORV Trunks feature Bi-Tech™ fabric with Bi-Tech™ Armor at key wear points for even higher abrasion resistance and durability in addition to key functional details that set the new standard for travel bags.
Design innovations specific to the adventure traveler like the Equipment Keeper™, a detachable Cargo Net, separate Wet/Dry Compartment, and rugged wheel/handle system set the next generation Eagle Creek ORV Trunk apart from the rest.
The ORV Trunks feature Eagle Creek’s legendary No Matter What™ Warranty. No matter what happens to your bag (even airline damage), Eagle Creek will repair or replace it.
Fall 2013 ORV highlights include:
The gear bag by which all others are measured. ORV Trunks are built to the highest standard for only the biggest adventures, now with even higher durability, more accessibility, organization and convenience.
ORV Trunk 30 (EC-20436)
Capacity: 6225 cu in; Weight: 10 lbs, 12 oz; Size: 16 x 30 x 14 in
ORV Trunk 36 (EC-20437)
Capacity: 8725 cu in; Weight: 11 lbs, 13 oz; Size: 16 x 36 x 15.5 in
- Stowable Equipment Keeper™ holds gear and outerwear on top of bag and attaches with Porter Key™ bottle opener
- Detachable Cargo Net provides versatility for internal compression or attaches to outside of bag
- External access expandable Bi-Tech™ Wet/Dry Compartment is seam-taped and separates damp/dirty gear from clean
- Built in durability:
- Bi-Tech™ and Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics for extreme abrasion and weather-resistance
- Ultra rugged wheels with sturdy wheel housing, skid plate, runners and bumper protection
- Recessed zip-away handle system for added protection during transit
- Lockable quick stash 3-1-1 pocket with interior zippered mesh pocket and key fob
- Central Lock Point secures main entry point with a single lock
- Oversized front panel opening for easy packing and unpacking
- Storm flaps help protect #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls
- Multiple grab handles on top, side, and bottom
- Additional front face pocket for extra organization (36 only)
- Multiple external lash points for securing gear to vehicle or anything else
- Safety reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Integrates with Pack-It™ System & Gear Organizers, suggestions included
- Color: Black and Stone Gray