July 1st, 2010
Fresh Colors in Signature Day Travelers™ Collection
Addressing the ever important needs of versatility, organization, security and comfort in a uniquely travel-focused way, Eagle Creek has added inspiring colors to its established day bag category of Signature Day Travelers™. Each piece is infused with travel inspiration and the functional sensibility that's made Eagle Creek the recognized industry leader.
Day Travelers™ feature highlights include:
- Smart Travel Security™ with exclusive Secure-Zip™ Toggle closure to protect valuables.
- Travel-focused compartment organization; strategically located in discrete yet easy-to-access places.
Signature Day Travelers™ include:
- Compass: a classic shoulder pouch for just the necessities
- Guide Pro: with organization and room for a guidebook
- Vagabond: roominess and organization for long days of activity
- Travel Bug: a small daypack that secures daily travel necessities
- Sidekick: a convertible shoulder pack with optional waist strap
- Bohemian: a functional mid-sized purse that transitions well
- Getaway: the ideal tote for multi-activity days
- Hitch: can be carried as a shoulder bag or backpack
- Also Checkpoint Friendly: TSA approved design means a laptop stays safe inside the bag while going through security checkpoints.
- Universal Traveler: perfect for up to a 17" laptop.
- Global Commuter: Converts from a daypack to a shoulder bag. Holds up to a 15" laptop.
About Eagle Creek
Eagle Creek is a maker of adventure travel gear, luggage, travel accessories and packing solutions for active, adventurous souls. Founded in 1975, California-based Eagle Creek invented the adventure travel gear category, introduced the industry's first convertible backpack on wheels, and is revolutionizing the way travelers pack with its Pack-It™ Folders, Cubes, Sacs and Toiletry Kits. Visit eaglecreek.com for more information.