News & Media
EagleCreekPR [at] vfc [dot] com
iris [at] werner-pr [dot] com
Eagle Creek Offers Fresh Colors in Signature Day Travelers™ Collection
July 01, 2010
Addressing the ever important needs of versatility, organization, security and comfort in a uniquely travel-focused way, Eagle Creek has added inspiring colors to its established day bag category of Signature Day Travelers™. Each piece is infused with travel inspiration and the functional sensibility that's made Eagle Creek the recognized industry leader.
Day Travelers™ feature highlights include:
- Smart Travel Security™ with exclusive Secure-Zip™ Toggle closure to protect valuables.
- Travel-focused compartment organization; strategically located in discrete yet easy-to-access places.
Signature Day Travelers™ include:
- Compass: a classic shoulder pouch for just the necessities
- Guide Pro: with organization and room for a guidebook
- Vagabond: roominess and organization for long days of activity
- Travel Bug: a small daypack that secures daily travel necessities
- Sidekick: a convertible shoulder pack with optional waist strap
- Bohemian: a functional mid-sized purse that transitions well
- Getaway: the ideal tote for multi-activity days
- Hitch: can be carried as a shoulder bag or backpack
- Also Checkpoint Friendly: TSA approved design means a laptop stays safe inside the bag while going through security checkpoints.
- Universal Traveler: perfect for up to a 17" laptop.
- Global Commuter: Converts from a daypack to a shoulder bag. Holds up to a 15" laptop.
About Eagle Creek
Eagle Creek is a maker of adventure travel gear, luggage, travel accessories and packing solutions for active, adventurous souls. Founded in 1975, California-based Eagle Creek invented the adventure travel gear category, introduced the industry's first convertible backpack on wheels, and is revolutionizing the way travelers pack with its Pack-It™ Folders, Cubes, Sacs and Toiletry Kits. Visit eaglecreek.com for more information.
ABOUT EAGLE CREEK
Eagle Creek is a leading travel outfitter, providing smart, innovative and durable luggage, travel bags and accessories. Founded in 1975, California-based Eagle Creek invented the adventure travel gear category, introduced the industry’s first convertible backpack on wheels, established the first complete travel solution system and is revolutionizing the way travelers pack with its Pack-It™ Folders, Cubes, Sacs and Toiletry Kits. Visit eaglecreek.com for more information.
allin [at] terrapublicrelations [dot] com