News & Media
EagleCreekPR [at] vfc [dot] com
iris [at] werner-pr [dot] com
Eagle Creek Launches New Innovations in Travel Packs for 2011
January 15, 2011
After inventing the travel pack over 35 years ago, Eagle Creek continues to bring travel-specific innovation to the category.
Eagle Creek, leading maker of travel gear, has introduced new packs to the Deviate Collection, available January 2011. The packs range from streamline alpinist-style with removable lids, to those with full-size zip-off daypacks, giving travelers' options depending on preference.
Each backpack has unique forward-thinking travel features like a Zip-Away Suspension for easy check-in and protection when flying, a Central Lock Point to secure bags main entry points with a single lock, Secure Zip™ Toggle Closure to deter roaming hands, and New 3D Air Mesh incorporated into the suspension system for comfort when carrying over longer distances.
Eagle Creek's Contour Fit Suspension is newly designed with a Custom Glide™ harness to easily adjust the torso length. Also the Women's Contour Fit Suspension specifically sized and hip belt canted for a woman's body is available on the Vita, women's-specific packs.
Deviate is designed for the traveler at heart, those who live for a sense discovery and new adventures; the core of what the Eagle Creek brand embodies. Color for the new packs was inspired by our personal travels through South America. The sights, sounds, flavors and feel of the laid back Latin culture lent itself to the choices of Night Sky Stratus, Pacific Blue Stratus and Sunset Stratus.
- Built-in for versatility for multi-destination travel
- Keen focus on comfort and fit
- Focus on travel specific features; safety, convenience and durability
- Uncompromising Lifetime Warranty
Contour Fit Suspension System:
- Aircraft grade T-6061 aluminum stays
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- NEW 3D Air Mesh & 3D foam construction for air flow
- Load lifter straps
- Zips away for ultimate protection during transport
- Custom Glide™ to adjust torso length
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomically contoured shoulder straps
- EVA Foam
- Medium fits torso lengths 17-21 / 43-53 cm
- Large fits torsos 19-23 / 48-58 cm
- Triple density foam to provide both comfort and a great carry for long periods of time
- Lumbar pad designed to fit a wide range of body types
Women's Contour Fit Suspension System:
- HDPE Frame Sheet sized for a woman's body
- Women's fit ergonomically contoured shoulder straps
- Fits torso lengths 16-20 in / 41-51 cm
- Narrow lumbar pad designed to fit a wide range of body types
- Hip belt canted to fit a woman's shape
Adero 45L, Adero Vita 45L and Adero 55L, Adero Vita 55L, Contour Fit Suspension System with pulley assist hip-belt
Salta 65L, Salta Vita 65L Contour Fit Suspension System
ABOUT EAGLE CREEK
Eagle Creek is a leading travel outfitter, providing smart, innovative and durable luggage, travel bags and accessories. Founded in 1975, California-based Eagle Creek invented the adventure travel gear category, introduced the industry’s first convertible backpack on wheels, established the first complete travel solution system and is revolutionizing the way travelers pack with its Pack-It™ Folders, Cubes, Sacs and Toiletry Kits. Visit eaglecreek.com for more information.
allin [at] terrapublicrelations [dot] com