July 1st, 2015
Eagle Creek Introduces New Tarmac Weekend Bag for Fall ’15
Reinventing utility and versatility through ingenious solutions and thoughtful design.
San Diego, Ca. (July 1, 2015) – As airline rules become less generous and more rigorously enforced, more and more people are looking for inflight storage flexibility that will allow them to breeze through the airport. Eagle Creek succeeds again with the new Tarmac Weekend Bag.
The frequent flyer’s choice for lightweight travel, the weekend bag has been upgraded with new organization features, as well as Bi-Tech™ and Bi-Tech™ Armor weatherproof fabrics to withstand any travel adventure.
Comfortably worn as backpack, over the shoulder, or hand carry, the new Tarmac Weekend Bag has all the organization a weekend or overnight business traveler could need, including two large compartments, butterfly opening for easy access, front zippered organizer compartment with multiple pockets, pen slots and key fob.
Eagle Creek gear is built tough for any adventure, and the new, versatile Tarmac Weekend Bag is no exception. This latest addition to the Exploration Series will go the extra miles and keep on moving just as fast as you do.
The new Eagle Creek Tarmac Weekender Bag is available at retail 7/1/15.
This lightweight carry-on can be worn as a backpack or hung over your shoulder. With versatile carry and extreme durability, it’s perfect for a quick getaway.
Tarmac Weekend Bag
Capacity: 2745 cu in, 45 L; Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz; Size: 19.5 x 13.5 x 8 in
- Multiple carry options include padded removable 60” shoulder strap, tote carry handles, side grab handle, and tuck-away backpack straps
- Large secondary compartment for organization
- Front zippered organizer compartment contains multiple pockets, pen slots and key fob
- #10 lockable zippers feature finger-friendly zipper pulls with reflectivity on main compartments
- Butterfly-style opening for easy access to interior packing compartments
- Interior compression straps secure and compress contents of bag
- Large interior door panel compartment
- Slip-away luggage tag for easy ID
- Back zippered pocket for backpack strap management
- Back slip panel for securely stacking on wheeled luggage
- Reflective accents for nighttime visibility
- Integrates with Pack-It™ System, suggestions included